Saturday 15 March 2014

Words to Live By

I got the chance to buy a lot of undated/back issue magazines yesterday (of course, got it for a lower price) and I am currently browsing the July 2013 issue of CANDY MAGAZINE, they have this page where they collage the unforgettable "quotable quotes" of some international stars. For a working girl like me, stress is just common feeling and words to live/inspirational quotes like this can easily turn my mood around.

So thanks to Candy Mag for having a page like this on this mag issue! I wonder if they have this every month? Well I have to check it out with my other back-issue Candy Mag later. I may look un-updated (for buying back-issues) but at least I got the chance to catch up to my high school favorite magazine plus the fact that it only cost half the regular monthly price. Haha.



"Everybody has that point in their life where you hit a crossroads and you're had a bunch of bad days. There are different ways you can deal with it, and the way I dealt with it was I turned completely to music." - Taylor Swift



I have come to realize that making yourself happy is most important. NEVER BE ASHAMED OF HOW YOU FEEL. You have the right to feel any emotion you want and do what makes you happy. That's my life motto. - Demi Lovato

I feel so good after a workout. Any time you can be alone yourself is really important. 
- Shay Mitchell


"I realize everybody wants what they don't have. But at the end of the day. What you have inside is much more beautiful that what's on the outside!" - Selena Gomez

Will surely be posting a lot about "Words to Live By" soon! 

PS: I am celebrating my birthday next week. Greetings are all welcome! Hahaha.








No comments:

Post a Comment