Sunday 30 June 2013

I'm Shoe In Love Year 3

I'm Shoe In Love opens again their 3rd year of featuring branded shoes on SALE! 
You hear it right, S-A-L-E! Imagine having those BRANDED pairs on a very affordable prices? That's amazing and pretty exciting, right?
For those who doesn't know...

I'm Shoe In Love is definitely the country's biggest shoe sale with both big commercial brands and upcoming ones showcasing their best collections!  To date, participants include Adidas, Sperry, Keds, CMG, So Fab, Grendha, Ipanema, Crocs, Sanuk, Skechers, Cole Vintage, Trunk Show, Suelas, Feet For A Queen and many more!

You excited for this? Cause I am! See you on July 20-21, 2013 at NBC Tent, Bonifacio Global City from 10 AM to 9 PM.  For more details you may visit The List on facebook. :) 
For all the shoe lovers and future shoe fanatics out there, FIND YOUR PERFECT PAIR and see you on the said dates!

By the way, I'll be giving away 10 entrance tickets to the event. Just wait for my further announcements. :)

Happy July 1st!





No comments:

Post a Comment