Saturday 1 December 2012

Ilocos Tour

I've been blogging about the "Places I've Been To As A Tourism Student". Now, this is my third (correct me if I'm wrong. Hahaha). So here it goes..

ILOCOS TOUR 2010.

During my second year in college we had this what-so-called "Heritage Tour" in Ilocos. 
I can still clearly remember the tourist spots there especially the Pagudpud Beach and Paoay Church.
And of course, the hotel where we stayed because of the 'mumus/ghosts there. I will not mention the hotel for my security (Baka ma-cyber crime law pa ko :D).

12 hours of bus-ride. We came in the morning and have the 1st day tour without taking a bath. Yes, you've read it clearly.. Not even having proper tooth brushing. Hahaha. That's because we just have three days and that is a very limited time to visit all the tourist spotd. 























Oha. Jampacked Day 1.
Baluarte, Museums, Vigan.
Sorry for not putting captions, what you see is what you get. Hahaha. 

Moving on... Day 2. 









Pagudpud. Bangui Wind Mills. 

Day 3 :">






Can't find pictures for Day 3.
As far as I could still remember third day was the Paoay Church visit. 

And this... Social Night.










This was a crazy/fun/way back into love/12 hour bus tour. 

More blogs about my tours soon. Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment