Saturday 17 November 2012

Clean and Green

Last November 12, 2012 as an practicumer I've been task to document the SM Eco Bag Launching.

And because it's SM, I expected a lot of honorable guest and so they have. My boss is one of the guest speakers for she is the chairman of Quezon City Tourism Council. As a tourism student, I look up to her a lot. Having a successful event company and being the chairman of QCTC is superb.

Lets go back to the event. While on our way to the venue, SM The Block, I was told some brief information on what the event is. SM have this designing-the-ecobag-contest for different universities all over the country and the winners will be from Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao and Metro Manila. The winners will receive P25, 000 and a new iPad each. The winning schools will also get P25,000 for the schools individual environment project. Proudly saying, the Metro Manila winner is from PUP. Woooo! When my boss told me about that, I my heart reacted OA maybe because I'm just proud.

Paul Jonel Pollicar designs from PUP. Metro Manila Grand Winner.


The event stage. There are magics behind those 4 post.

Hosted by: Ms. Maxene Magalona


Honorable guests and the four winners with their eco-bag designs. 



More of this.. SOOON. (Kapag nabigay na ni Mam sakin yung copies ng kuha ko. Yep! Yep!)




No comments:

Post a Comment