Friday 7 September 2012

Places I've Been To As A Tourism Student - Subic, Zambales

Another tour (2010). Looking back to this days are epic. Hahaha. Our "neneng faces" makes me laugh out loud. 
Anyways, as I remember the days, it was those freaking hot days when we roam around Subic. Been there before but that time the heat of the sun was the one that I can't forget.




Ocean Adventure Subic
Grande Island Resort



 Zoo somewhere in Subic, sorry I really can't remember the place.
 Bus :)
 My favorite, the BANANA BOAT RIDE in Grande Island. 
I wanna do this again. You can shout your tonsils here. Hahaha.
Somewhere in Ocean Adventure

This is what I wore for social night with the theme of beach something. With Marj on the left.

Sorry I can't remember what exactly happens here. 

Photos grabbed from Kaye Ramoga

Next blog: Ilocos Tour

★ ☆ ✰


No comments:

Post a Comment